Pages

Tuesday 24 September 2013

Kids for kids


On the evening of Friday 13th, 15 schools came to perform in the kids for kids concert. It was so joyful and exciting. Jackie Clark and Nathan King were singing with us. I said to myself “I am so hot and sweaty” when we were singing. Backstage we were playing some games and we were playing knucklebones and monkey barrel. When we got on stage I felt uncomfortable and I  was so tired and  nervous because the lights were hot, I was nervous again. At halftime we had some supper, we had chocolate and biscuits. We were playing knucklebones and monkey barrel again then we came out on the stage again. There were two soloists singing Weather With You, one of them was Rosalina from our class. Jackie Clark and Nathan King came out for the songs again. Chris was our conductor and he helped us to do the actions for all the songs.  All the people were cheering and supporting us. We were singing Poi e and there  were 2  dancers and 5 dancers for that song. All the people were laughing. Jackie said “this is the last song” and everybody said “oh no”. The last song was She’s A Mod.

No comments:

Post a Comment